Michael Herger;194241 Wrote:
> > Not sure how to do this ie: "adding --logfile=slimserver.log" but I
> > have gone into the debugging menu under server settings & was able
> > view the below log after attempting to select MusicInfoSCR
>
> And did the server crash? I can't see evidence of a problem here. Was
>
> there any more output on the command line? (I meant running "slim.exe
>
> -d_plugins --logfile=slimserver.log")
>
> --
>
> Michael

> http://www.herger.net/SlimCD - your SlimServer on a CD
> http://www.herger.net/slim - AlbumReview, Biography, MusicInfoSCR

Slimserver switches itself off when I select MusicInfoSCR & click on
"change".  It will not allow me to activate play even when Slim is
connected ie: each time I do this, it switches itself off.

Yes, re: ""slim.exe -d_plugins --logfile=slimserver.log", I will try
this later when I 'm home.

Thanks,

--
ipy