atlslim;194267 Wrote:
> within plugin settings change text scrolling to 'Basic' - works for  me
>

> TEXT SCROLLING
> You have a choice as to how the display transitions from one game to
> the next.
> Basic: Changes are immediately displayed with no scrolling.
> Slide: Changes slide onto and off of the screen.
> Ticker: Changes scroll onto and off of the screen like a stock ticker.

The setting is 'Basic' now. It's not the scrolling from weather display
to game that's bothering me. That works just fine and does what the
description of 'basic' says it will do. It's the display of weather
information itself. Right now my display looks like this:

Tonight: Partly Cloudy
3:08 PM 73f/33%/SSW 4/29.98-

The first line is centered. The second line scrolls across the display.
It didn't do that before.

Also the forecast used to include a high or low temp. So the top line
would read, "Tonight: Partly Cloudy Low 53" or something like that.

Sorry if I sound whiny, I don't mean to. I like this plugin a lot and
really just want it to work the way it did before I upgraded. Thanks.

- Jeff

--
jallison