philchillbill wrote:
> There's actually no reason why LMS-Lite could not be posted to the
> Amazon.de store for accessibility in the DACH countries. All that's
> needed is to have the skill store description available in German, plus
> a concise version of the setup help for configuring ngrok. Anybody
> interested in helping out with translating?

Hi, I could help with the translations. I am german and would be happy
to help. I think I wrote to you last year if there is the possibility to
get the skill to german or austrian Amazon (at least I think it was you,
as there aren't to many LMS Skills :D). Today I thought I could look if
there are any news about the possibility to connect LMS to Alexa - this
is when I saw your post.
Please send me some info or how and what exactley you need.
Michael