> 1-Can I put the slimcd into a pendrive? If yes, how can I do it? It

Please see DLS's WIKI:
http://www.damnsmalllinux.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_to_a_USB_Flash_Drive

> easer for me to prepare all the stuff in Windows XP machine.

There are even instructions on how to do this on Windows.

> 2-All my musics are in a Win XP HD. I plan to put a external HD into
> the XP machine, format it as a linux partition and copy all the music
> there. After that I want do move the external HD as an internal HD into
> the ITX machine. How can I say to the slinserver (into the pendrive) to
> use that HD and directory?

You'll have trouble formatting a disc to Linux' ext2/3 from within
Windows. IMHO it's best to leave it in FAT32 format which is the most
universal and can be read/written from most systems.

--

Michael