pinkdot wrote:
> Now that Synology removed Logitech media Server from the DSM Package
> Center, our updated version Logitech Media Server 8.0.0 can be added to
> the DSM Package Center by adding the following repo:
> https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/
> As this is not a signed package, you have to trust all publisher:
>
> >   >   >
  - In Package Center: go to ->settings -> General -> set trust level
  > to 'any publisher'.
  - In Package Center go to -> settings ->  Package Sources -> Add ->
  > name: Logitech Media Server -> Location:
  > https://pinkdot.myds.me/sspks/
  - Logitech Media Server will appear in the community section of DSM
  > Package Center.
  - Install the package like any other package in DSM Package Center.
  - Package Center will notify you on updates.

> Enjoy!

Pinkdot, als we jou toch niet hadden hè...1
I'm still running the manual install version, which of course is fine
for all intents and purposes, but it's of course easier to have the
package centre manage it. Is there a way to switch without losing all
settings and installed packages?

1Translation: If we didn't have you, eh...

SB Duet using LMS $currentVersion on the DS216+