Craig

I recently acquired a new phone (moto (G8) power), one of the first apps
I added was Material 0.1.1 (of course) :)

I’m sat here sorting out which icons I want on my phone’s home screen,
none of the four players connected to LMS are playing. I added a
shortcut to phone my home landline with one tap. I tapped this shortcut,
and almost immediately I ended the call (don’t want to upset the wife).
As soon as I tapped “end call” all four players powered on and started
playing their various playlists!

This happened 4 times, calling different numbers, and ending the call.

On a whim, I opened Material app and under Application settings > During
phone call > changed “Pause all players” to “Do nothing”. This fixed the
problem.

Changed back to “Pause all players” and problem resumed.

I rebooted the phone and the problem stopped. Launched Material App and
the problem returned, even does it when the app isn't running.

This has only started happening today, I can’t think what may have
changed though.

No biggie, it could possibly be unique to my system, but I thought I'd
let you know.

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 18K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Boom
*Garage* - Squeezebox Touch > Edifier R980T

*Spares* - 1xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi