For years I had been streaming a New Zealand station but a few months
ago they switched to the HLS format. I thought that I had lost them
until I found the PlayHLS plugin. I installed V2 which I believe was v
2.3 at the time; I also added the repository for automatic updates.
Voila! I had my station back. However, somewhere about v2.7 or v2.8, I
have lost the station again. I do not know if it was the PlayHLS version
change or another change on the part of the station. Where can I find
the older versions to install to see if that can fix my problem?

Thanks,

EEYORE