Hello, I am just learning everything with LMS and PiCorePlayer. I have
spotty setup and working, however, I have 2 sets of speakers (Kitchen
and Patio). Ultimately what I would like is to send to either or both
using Spotify connect. If I select them both then spotty just makes a
listing for them both "Kitchen & Patio Speakers". Is there a way to show
them as separate as well?

Perhaps I'm wanting too much and not understanding how it works. I
wonder also if I used something like Moode could I have both since I'm
thinking the squeezelite is a separate thing?

Thank you for any help and apologies if this was explained somewhere
else and I passed it over.