hunta wrote:
> Ignore me. I've just discovered the wonders of OLMI!
>
> After months of playing around with various RPi distros (Volumio, Moode,
> Roon etc.) I think I've finally found something that's going to work for
> me.
>
> Can't thank everyone involved enough, but will start with seeking out
> some donation buttons!

I assume you are a relative newbie then.

Other things you may not have come across as yet.
1) Material skin plugin. Brings the LMS interface bang up to date.
2) Music & Artist Information plug-in. Provides lyrics, artist bios and
album reviews. Particularly good in conjunction with Material
3) LastMix plugin. This works in conjunction with the built in Don’t
Stop The Music function. No account required but will intelligently auto
add tracks to your playlist from both your local library and optionally
from any online music service you subscribe to by interrogating LastFM’s
database.
4) Radio Paradise (if you like rock). Human curated FLAC streamed radio
with no Ads.
5) BBC iPlayer plugin
6) What Was That Song plugin

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
*Office* - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3
-> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
Everything controlled by iPeng