BoomX2 wrote:
> This evening while making adjustments to my pcp installation on a rPi4B
> I noticed that the server log had several errors logged for Spotty on
> each reboot.

I found the problem on my end.  I loaded PcP and LMS on another rasbPi
and it worked.  On my main system I found that Spotty was using a cached
authorization token that was no longer valid.  I tweaked the API.pm to
force Spotty to retrieve a new token.  Now it is working again.  My
preference would have been to delete the cached token, but I didn't see
where it was located.

Can anyone give me a tip on clearing an invalid cached token?