I am attempting an install of Alienbbc on a Synology RS406. The version
of SS = SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Linux - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.8 ppc-linux-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 4.1.15

I am using Firmware Version: 2.0.3 - 0430 on the rackstation.

I am obtaining radio stations by the bucketfull, but no BBC ones thru
AlienBBC.
I have activated 3 debugging options (d_info and d_plugins and d_dcan)
and these are happily throwing loads of info into log.txt, BUT to be
honest I haven't a clue what (if anything) useful they are telling me
about WHY I AM NOT OBTAINING BBC RADIO. (don't me to shout but just to
stress what I am trying to achieve).

Can anybody assist in interpretating this or more usefully suggesting
what I need to do to move forward?

Thanks

PeeDeJay

I have pasted

|Filename: log.txt                                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2707|

PeeDJay