Lestrad wrote:
> Will you be updating the version that's available as legacy installer
> from time to time so us Luddites can enjoy some of the new
> improvements?

Actually, you Luddites get your updates first, haha, because you do not
have to wait for the certification and publishing process that the Store
version goes through.  At this moment version 2.6.30 has been available
on my OneDrive location, while the store version is still waiting to be
published in the next day or two.

Yes, I intend to keep updating and providing the legacy version
simultaneously with the store version for the foreseeable future.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X