garym wrote:
> It's Sunday afternoon now, and I've moved on to a nice cold local
> brewery beer and some jazz.   Love Paris.  We were last there a couple
> of years ago (in a January) staying in a small hotel on the Île
> Saint-Louis.  Fantastic, and without the normal summer/early fall
> tourist crowds.  I miss my usual travel with this Pandemic.

As predicted, it was hopeless with Zoom!  BTW, do you ever have to
refresh that saved URL, or does the first one you created just keep
working?  I'm wondering if it's a little like my saved BBC Radio
favorites, that occasionally need updating from the plugin.

My wife was lucky enough to get transferred from New York to Paris for
the last 2 years of her career, and we decided to retire here (at least
for a while), as we'd long had a holiday home down in the south.....
With the pandemic, of course we're now more or less stuck here.  No
complaining though - I'm supping my morning coffee looking over the
golden dome of Les Invalides and the Eiffel Tower!

Gary

LMS 7.9.3 (1596893334)
Win10
Control: Web GUI; sometimes OrangeSqueeze on Android phones / pads

Machines / devices are in France, in two locations.
a) Sagem Livebox
Music: Internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice), Desktop
3 x Touch - 2 wireless, 1 LAN. (7.8.0-r16754)
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 LAN] (7.7.3-r16676)

b) Freebox
Music: External SSD (all mp3), Laptop
1 x Touch LAN (Firmware:7.8.0-r16754)
1 x SB Radio, Wireless (7.7.3-r16676)
1 x Pair Riva Arenas (via Airplay LMS PlugIn)