Hi guys,

I am running LMS 7.9.2 on my Synology NAS and have latest Spotty
(v4.3.0) installed and using it on two Squeezebox players.
Once in a while (can be every 5 minutes or every 6 hours) my players
become silent. When I look at my Squeezebox player (iPeng) I can see
that latest song is still playing but  it's exceeding song length (see
attached picture where you can see that song has 2:50min, but player
shows that song is at 2:55min). When I press next button then next song
is played.
31330

I have looked in to the logs and can't find anything strange while this
issue occur. Have you faced similar issues? Any ideas how this can be
solved?

PS. While playing music files directly from my NAS using LMS I do not
have that issue happening.
PS2. Same issue happened even before so it's not linked to the latest
Spotty version.

Cheers,
Mikyy

|Filename: IMG_5418.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31330|