cpd73 wrote:
>  You can use Material's custom actions JSON file to attempt to make
> these appear, but I cannot guarantee the functionlity. Search this
> thread and you will find the instructions for creating this custom
> actions file with spicefly actions.

This may not be necessary, depending on what is desired. I use Spicefly
SugarCube. It's available from the three-dot menu in the upper right
where I can see history, live view, and quick play. SugarCube is also
available from the track information menu with a long press on a mobile
device. I didn't add any custom actions to get these options. If I have
I've completely forgotten that I did.