signatureguy;197231 Wrote:
> Greg
> My sirius plugin continues to stop.  It never restarts like I thought
> it was supposed to.  The music stops then it says (rebuffering 0%) and
> then it gives a timed out message.  Is there a way to get around this
> so it will restart on it's own.  I have the repeat set to "all".  Here
> is what the d_plugin report gave me since the last time it stopped.

That replay functionality was implemented when the server had to
transcode the stream and send it to each of the players.  Now that
players can use their built-in wma decoding, it may have broken the
auto-replay logic.  Sooo... if you really want auto-restart you'll
probably have to revert to the old way of configuring the plugin which
involves disabling the built-in wma decoding on the players.

When direct streaming at home I haven't had many stalled streams so I
haven't looked into if there's a way to make it work with direct
streaming.  Unfortunately the URLs for Sirius only last a couple
minutes, so when a player loses its connection and tries to
reconnect/buffer the URL has expired and is no longer valid.

I didn't see any title info debugging messages in your plugin output.
Which song title option are you using?  Make sure the one you have
picked is up and running, as this info is used for the auto-restart
logic and could be your problem.

-Greg

--
GoCubs