cpd73 wrote:
> I asked, becasue if others show issues (even if in a different way) then
> it points to an LMS problem, if only Material has an issue then the
> fault lies there. The same LMS issue can have different effects on
> different controllers - they might not all exhibit the same behaviour.

It seems to be LMS's problem, but MS is handling it differently than the
Default skin. So, Michael (@mherger), why is this particular track
invisible? I've been starring at that entry in the playlist and I can't
find a (syntactical) reason for it, so it has to be something else.

|Filename: LMS - 1 (the playlist in playing queue).png              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31439|