Hi

My Squeeze player is almost complete, I'll post a complete buildt log
later.

But one minor thing remain, the I-Sabre DAC have a HW volume control,
and it works great when I adjust volume from LMS or Jivelite. But when I
use the encoder to adjust directly on the DAC's mpu, then the volume
change level, but the level change isn't read by squeezelite. So now the
level different in LMS/Jivelite, compared to the level in the DAC card.
Adjusting on Jivelite will make the volume "jump" back to the Jivelite /
LMS level.

>From the Audiophonics toturial
https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/dac-et-interfaces-pour-raspberry-pi/audiophonics-dac-i-sabre-es9038q2m-raspberry-pi-i2s-spdif-pcm-dsd-alimentation-usb-c-p-12795.html
, do they mention that the volume level can be read on:
I2C address : 0x48
Register : 0x20 value from 0 to 100

Will it be possible to make a small script that run eq every 3 seconds
that read the register and adjust the level setting in LMS ?

Thansk Mads