SlimChances wrote:
> I have MusicIP working on Mint 20 (which is based on Ubuntu 20.04). I
> followed the instructions I gave in this thread

Thanks,  I tried your instructions first.  I don't know about Mint 20,
but best I can tell on Ubuntu 20.04, the whole init.d scripts thing has
been replaced by systemd, but to be backwards compatible it auto
generates systemd units to execute the scripts that you have in init.d
(i think???).  So I could not find a way to control the order with
init.d which is why I started playing with created the systemd service
files for each hoping I could specify the order or dependencies.  I
suspect I am not doing it correctly which is the problem.