Every time I'm thinking, "hey, wouldn't it be cool if Material did X," I
find that it is usually possible and I'm always very pleased; it just
may be a different workflow than what I'm used to in the Default skin.
Yes, I understand that Material is based on the Classic skin.

In both the Default and Classic skin it's possible to see and set
ratings for each track of an album without needing to select the three
vertical dots > Set rating > (choose a rating) > Apply. Would you be
willing to add empty rating stars to the Album UI so that ratings could
be set directly?

31491

Classic skin
31492

* Ratings are subjective and are for demonstration purposes only. :)

|Filename: trackstat_album_ratings_classic.jpg                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31492|