rookie2020 wrote:
> Hoping someone can help me understand what's is happening...I have a
> Roon setup with a Win10 machine(all hardwired with a local/dedicated
> switch), the only changes I did to the Config.xml was the sample rate to
> 192k and "1" for Roon...If I play higher rate tracks it all seems to be
> fine, but with 16/44k tracks (local rips or streaming Tidal) this issue
> always happens...not sure if its some kind of "keep-alive" or "buffer"
> issue, since from my testing, the problem only happens when one track is
> playing for the 3:17s. If I play smaller tracks, or for example, skip
> halfway of the track...I can play music for longer than the 3:17s....so
> it's a continuous play of one track that brings the problem. One
> variable that drives me crazy is why this seems to only happen with
> 16/44k tracks, not with high sample rate tracks...?? Maybe I still
> didn't play for long enough time to see it happen as well, but doesn't
> seem to happen....
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!

This is the first time you try Roon with the UPnPBridge, right? It has
some specific expectations in term of knowing the file size, which IMHO
are incorrect, but that's the way it is. I can't remember what I did to
fix that, but I think that includes using transcoding to pcm. Look at
the Roon forum, I've help a few folks here

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3