I don’t think it’s that iPeng is requesting them from MAI, it’s that MAI
didn’t know that IPeng found the lyrics in the FLAC Tag and also makes
the request and then saves the lyrics to the folder I defined in MAI (i
verified that iPeng is loading the lyrics from the FLAC Tag —. I have a
header in the FLAC Tag that the lyrics from the MAI search does not)j

Something must be doing the request. If it's not iPeng, then it must be something else.

pippin - how do you process lyrics? Would you request them with the "w" parameter in a regular query, and only if missing you'd use MAI?

--

Michael