mherger wrote:
> >> Going back to the missing album artwork pre-cached files, I enabled
> >> Debug logging and saw what it did with a particular album that has
> no
> >> embedded artwork or image files in the album folder.
> >
> > Could you please share a screenshot of your MAI settings?
>
> Never mind, I found the issue. I had a check in place whether the
> artwork URL was http - but that would fail httpS sources, which are
> quite standard nowadays. I'll fix that.
>
> --
>
> Michael Great! I saw MAI was now on 1.6.24, and then I saw the scan times had
changed:

1.6.23:
Album cover lookup   (4256 of 4256)   Complete  00:03:12
Artist picture lookup   (2346 of 2346)   Complete  00:07:37

1.6.24:
Album cover lookup   (4256 of 4256)   Complete  00:38:25
Artist picture lookup   (2346 of 2346)   Complete  00:07:35

And now I see my mai/artwork folder is full of album art .pngs! :-)