Am 30.09.2020 um 16:45 schrieb simoh:

Are there any Lumin users that could share their configuration file?

I have a Lumin U1 and the following settings are working for me. Replace the name, friendly_name, mac and udn with the values for your device:

<device>
<send_metadata>1</send_metadata>
<name>...</name>
<friendly_name>...</friendly_name>
<enabled>1</enabled>
<volume_feedback>1</volume_feedback>
<send_icy>2</send_icy>
<udn>...</udn>
<mac>...</mac>
<stream_length>2048000000</stream_length>
<seek_after_pause>1</seek_after_pause>
<accept_nexturi>-1</accept_nexturi>
<sample_rate>192000</sample_rate>
<send_coverart>0</send_coverart>
<mode>flc,flow</mode>
</device>

I'm using LMS to stream radio (iPlayer and Radio Paradise) to my Lumin
T2.

I think also Radio Paradise is working with the settings above, never listened to it for a longer time. Qobuz with Hires material, Spottify and also local flac and mp3 files and also mp3 radio stations are working perfectly.

Will try Radio Paradise later this evening to see if it is really working...

Ciao,

  Schoepp