boybees;198599 Wrote:
> Sorry, yes I did use Custom Browse to create the top level menu item.
>
> I followed through Custom Browse and was able to find the "last played"
> dynamic playlist on a lower level menu. And when I tried to look at the
> list of last played albums by using the "right" button on the SB3
> remote, the display would not go to the right.
>
> So it seems that the LastPlayed dynamic playlist is not working, and
> that's why the menu item doesn't appear.
>
> Any ideas why that playlist, which had been working perfectly for
> months, would all of sudden die on me? No new plugins, no new
> slimserver version, nothing else changed that I'm aware of.
Ok, this might be a bit confusing.

Inside Custom Browse/Dynamic Playlist there might be several Last
Played menus.
1. One is somewhere below "Custom Browse/Statistics/..."
2. A second one is somewhere below "Custom Browse/Dynamic
Playlists/..."
3. A third one is somewhere below "Dynamic Playlists/..."
4. Your top level "Last Played" menu

Number 2 and 3 can't be used to right click to show tracks, number 1
can. Number 1 will not launch a dynamic playlist when you hit play (if
I remember correct), it will just create a static playlist with about
20 or 30 tracks. Number 2 and 3 will launch a dynamic playlist when you
hit play.

I'm not sure how number 4 works, because it depends on how you have
configured the menu. It would be easier to help if you could provide
some more information about the menu configuration, or even better post
the xxx.cb.xml or xxx.cb.values.xml file that corresponds to the menu.

Some things to check:
- Is the TrackStat menu available under the Plugins section in the web
interface ?
- Is the Dynamic Playlists menu available under the Plugins section in
the web interface ?

I'm guessing that your "Last Played" menu isn't a playlist you have
configured the XML with manually using the SQL Playlist plugin ? If it
is it would also help if you could provide the xxx.sql file that
corresponds to the playlist.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))