d6jg wrote:
> I have the Qobuz app on my iPhone as well as iPeng.
> I search using Qobuz and favourite an album then go to iPeng (or
> Material) and play it.
> ItÂ’s not ideal but it is a workaround that works ok until Michael gets
> round to updating the plugin

I do the same, browsing Qobuz for new ideas and new releases. But then
paste the album-ID from the Qobuz URL into the URL of this bookmark to
play it in LMS:

Code:

http://<server>.local:9000/material/status.html?p0=qobuz&p1=playalbum&p2=<insert
 Qobuz album ID here>
then buy and download albums I like, so I can then integrate, tag and
categorise them in my own library...  (I don't mind paying for content,
but only if I know that the lion share goes to the artists and not to
some venture capitalist's streaming service...;))