Still no luck — Qobuz remains unlistenable with frequent rebuffering.

Would other online content (eg. streaming radio, podcast) work fine?

The log says "Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/Users/admin/Library/Caches/Squeezebox/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Qobuz/API.pm
line 424."

That likely is not the reason for your problem (but something I should fix): you should only see this when the plugin tries to get your playlists - which it fails to do.

As I wrote a few postings up this thread: please enable logging for plugin.qobuz and share the resulting server.log.zip with me:

https://www.dropbox.com/request/T3RctyzGgNg0oFDubq6a

What kind of subscription are you using?

--

Michael