mherger wrote:
> > I have just noticed that sometimes the plugin is not loading and I
> have
> > to restart LMS to make it appear. I don't know if it's related to the
> > plugin or LMS version because I didn't notice before.
>
> How do you realise it's not loaded? Anything in server.log?
>
> --
>
> Michael

In fact, it doesn't appear on my Material Skin interface. There is not
the blank "i" in the circle as in this screen capture in
attachment31828
Your answer make me think that it is maybe loaded but not visible in
Material Skin. The next time I will look in the server log and post it
here.

|Filename: Image 1.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31828|