Hi all.
Just signed up for Tidal and trying to get it connected to LMS.
I've read a few other posts with similar symptoms, to no avail.
TL;DR: Tidal isn't appearing in My Apps, and when I have managed to get
to its interface, I can queue songs from Tidal buy they return "Failed
to play Stream"
Any suggestions appreciated!

WHAT TRIED FIRST:
-Plugin is enabled in LMS Settings
-MySqueezebox credentials are in LMS and appear to be working
-Have added Tidal App in MySqueezebox, with valid credentials
-Tidal is not appearing in the expected position on LMS My Apps, or
player (Squeezebox Touch or SqueezeCTRL app).
-There were no errors in server.log to this point.
-Restarted LMS, full reboot, Disable/Reenable Tidal on LMS and
MySqueezebox *

Round Two:*
-Having failed using the web player, I tried with the Squeezebox Touch
itself: App Gallery ->Tidal ->Uninstall, then App Gallery ->Tidal
->Install
-This asks whether to add a shortcut to Home, to which I said yes then
opted when asked to Open Tidal
-At this stage I could browse content and select things to play.
-Tracks selected are visible in the queue, but will not play: "Failed to
play stream".
-There are now possibly related errors in log - see at bottom
-Nothing in the Home menu, and no Tidal in My Apps on SBT or Web
Interface

WHAT I THINK IT MEANS, AND HELP?
1. First problem is trouble accessing the Tidal plugin interface in the
frontends of LMS, SBT or SqueezeCTRL.  The plugin clearly works a bit
and credentials are valid, as I was able to browse and queue content.
This resembles other posts I found.
2. Even once I got to the Tidal app, playback seems to be trying to
apply a protocol (wimp:/15519973) as a relative url to my main library
path (file:///data__/m_virt/flac_hr/) per the error logs?

Code:
    [20-10-17 20:15:12.8102]
Slim::Formats::Playlists::Base::playlistEntryIsValid (125) Warning:
file:///data__/m_virt/flac_hr/wimp:/155199793.flac found in playlist: