This new release includes access to "My Sounds" and associated
personalised content

Follow the following process to  sign in :

- Add your BBC Account credentials in the BBC Sounds Settings page on
  LMS :
  31883
- Select "Sign In" from the plugin menu.
  This will trigger the plugin to retrieve a ID token that it will use
  to sign into a session from then on, it will be valid for a couple of
  years.  I would advise you to then delete your username and password
  from the LMS settings as they are no longer needed or used(its good to
  not leave passwords lying around :) ).
- You will then be able to access all the personalised content
  including "My Sounds" etc..   Obviously, you would have had to
  subscribe, bookmark etc on the BBC sounds website or app

This is all still a bit experimental, and definitely still a beta,
please let me know how it is working for you.

Next release I hope to be able to provide access to subscribing and
bookmarking from within the plugin.

|Filename: Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 14.21.33.png                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31883|