Ron F. wrote:
> The issue I am having is noticeable in grid view: I have selected
> "Larger fonts and icons" in Settings. The service icon does not line up
> with the underlying blank "coaster" it is supposed to overlay; the icon
> is dropped down to the bottom edge of the underlying circle.

Confirmed. And actually, in the master branch emblems are in the wrong
location when using grid. Added an issue on github -
https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/360

Ron F. wrote:
> Additionally, would it be possible to put a vertical line on the APK
> slider bar, to indicate where the default zoom level is?

I'll see about this.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.