MarSOnEarth wrote:
> Right now D&D is implemented in the Now Playing. It would be nice to be
> able to do the same between both, left and right (in desktop layout)
> panels.

Sorry, but (AFAICS) the LMS API does not support inserting tracks at a
set index. The best I could do is to add all items to the end of the
queue, and then move them one-by-one to the correct position. This,
however, would be slow - especially if you dragged an artist with many
albums onto the queue. If you really want this, then you need to raise
an issue with LMS to implement an "insert at index" command (which
should not be too hard, as there is already an "insert after current"),
which Material could then use.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.