Roland0 wrote:
> Curiouser and curiouser.... there definitely should be at least some
> recent log messages. Have you verified that this is indeed the current
> log (see yourlms:9000 > Settings > Information > Logitech Media Server
> Log File) ?
>
> Can you compare the Library Statistics at
> yourlms:9000 > Settings > Information >  Library Statistics
> and
> yourlms:9000/plugins/LMSnewGUI/html/app.html > Statistics (bar chart
> icon in upper right corner) >  Library Statistics
>
> Identical? If not, any values > 0 in the latter?
>
> Next: in yourlms:9000 > Settings > Advanced > Logging:
> set plugin.lmsplsedit and plugin.lmsnewgui to debug, restart server,
> check log for messages starting with

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Plugins::LMSplaylistEditor::Plugin::
  > Plugins::LMSnewGUI::Plugin::
--------------------

Agreed, very curious!  Info here:

Have you verified that this is indeed the current log (see yourlms:9000
> Settings > Information > Logitech Media Server Log File) ?
Yes:  Logitech Media Server Log File
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Logs\server.log (100, 500, 1000 lines,
everything, ZIP archive)

Can you compare the Library Statistics at
yourlms:9000 > Settings > Information >  Library Statistics
and
yourlms:9000/plugins/LMSnewGUI/html/app.html > Statistics (bar chart
icon in upper right corner) >  Library Statistics

Identical? If not, any values > 0 in the latter?
They are identical with no "0"s:

yourlms:9000 > Settings > Information >  Library Statistics
Total Tracks: 7,035
Total Albums: 1,060
Total Artists: 2,865
Total Genres: 56
Total Playing Time: 1228:38:23

Statistics (bar chart icon in upper right corner) >  Library
Statistics
Artists: 2865
Albums: 1060
Tracks: 7035
Genres: 56

Log file:  I set the the plugins to debug and rebooted, but still
nothing new in the log, it's the same as the last time.

It's kind of like, "the operation was a success but the patient died!"