cpd73 wrote:
> Feature release, main changes:
>
> >   >
  -  Add button to toggle queue visibility on desktop layout.
  -  Make cover-art in browse and queue views optional.
  -  Support 'Extras' section by using iframe.
  -  Show SugarCube pages in 'Extras' if it is installed.
  -  Swap (+) and (>) buttons to match LMS's default order.
  -  Optionally display technical info when listing tracks in browse
  > view.
  -  Clicking duration in play queue will briefly show remaining track
  > count and duration.
  -  Defer loading of some JS and CSS until page loaded.
  -  For piCorePlayer and SqueezeAMP (SqueezeESP32) players, add
  > action to show config page in main menu of Player Settings dialog.
  -  Add file and directory browser for media paths in server
  > settings.
  -  Darken background of 'Dark' theme so as to work-around Chrome
  > changing certain colours if its force dark mode is enabled.
  -  Fix sort option when listing albums under years category.
  -  Fix renaming pinned items.
  -  Make save-queue dialog similar to add-to-playlist dialog; use a
  > combobox to display list of existing playlists.
  -  Improve speed of grid view.
  -  Allow using grid in more places; Home, My Music, etc.
  -  Allow streams in favourites to be pinned to home screen.
  -  If browser's locale time string ends with AM or PM then use
  > 12hour clock.
  -  Allow drag'n'drop of albums and tracks from browse page onto
  > queue.

Blimey!

You could've made it 20. :(

*Server - LMS 8.0.0 *Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library,
playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
*Study -* Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
*Lounge* - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
*Garage* - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
*Dining Room* - Squeezebox Radio

*Spares* - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 7xRPi