RobbH wrote:
> This is almost certainly not a Material problem, but it's a problem that
> seems to occur only in Material, so I hope you can offer some
> suggestions about what the issue might be. Using the Qobuz plugin, I
> click (desktop) or tap (mobile) on the Search option in the top-level
> menu, and absolutely nothing happens. Following your json debugging
> instructions, I see nothing appearing in the console messages after
> clicking. The search works in the default and classic skins.

This could be, and probably is, a material issue. As I don't use any
streaming services, I cannot recreate myself as is. What I need from you
is the JSON debug from when that menu was created - i.e. Go out of
Qobuz, and get the debug when you click on Qobuz (assuming this then
shows the list with the menu). I can then hack this response into my
instance, and see what is happening.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.