mherger wrote:
> > Everything you mentioned work! But same error in log! And constant
> song
> > skipping. It plays few seconds, then skips.
>
> We need a little more information:
>
> - what LMS version, operating system?
> - what player?
> - when you say it plays a few seconds, is there actually sound?
> - do you play from LMS or using the Spotify app? Try the other way
> around.
>
> And please try the logging again, and send me an update server.log.zip.
> --
>
> Michael

1. LMS 7.9.4 - 1602925616, Windows 10
2. Volumio (current version with squeezelite plugin)
3. Yes, but sometimes silence, sometimes it can play one song normaly,
sometimes it just stops randomly and suddenly starts, and i see timer
jumps
4. From LMS now, because i had same problems using Spotify app.

Done.