rbl wrote:
> I'm running iPlayer 1.6.9 on a Raspberry Pi4 running LMS 7.9.2 -
> 1578996832.
>
> If, listening to say BBC Radio 4 live, I press << it just goes back
> about 1 second, and >> goes forward about 1 second (I think) ..

>> & << arenot used for ffwd / rew live streams.

Skip forwrad & back of a live stream is only supported for DASH.
After I had implemented ffw & rew of a live stream, I trialled had a
version of the plugin which used >> & << to do the action.
However user feedback was that it was confusing as >> & << buttons were
used for other LMS function which couldn't be reconciled - so skip
forward & back was put back into context menu.