After not checking the downloads page for a while, I've just picked up
the latest version of everything (TrackStat, SQLPlaylist,
DynamicPlaylist in particular) and now I cannot get SQLPlaylists of
DynamicPlaylists to work. When I try to start one using the remote, say
"My Top Tracks", I get an error message on the SB saying "My Top Tracks
Failed". If I use the WebUI, no music start and the web page jumps back
to the main DynamicPlaylists page (whether I use SQLPlaylists or
DynamicPlaylists to try to start the playlist). Strangely, if I go to
the SQLPlaylists page and edit a playlist and press "Test" that works,
but I cannot play the playlist. I do not get any debugging messages
(after setting d_plugins). I will now try rolling back to earlier
versions of the plugins, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
smc2911