I use LMS 7.9.3 on a Windows 7 PC to a Duet via Wifi, to stream Qobuz,
and to play files on the PC.  Lately the PC has been giving me problems
requiring multiple restarts, during which there's no LMS and thus no
music after the track then playing ends.  I have Squeezer on my Android
cell to control.  Is there an Android app that can take the place of LMS
on my PC so I can continue to stream Qobuz even if my PC is off?  (I
realize I probably won't be able to stream the files on the PC this way,
although maybe I'm wrong).  I found SB Player in the Google Play Store
but I'm not sure it's the right app.  Thanks!