I can repeat it, or at least something like it, when using the regular
LMS.
I have not worked out why it happens yet ... but my guess is that the
plugin is getting a call when the playlist item is added to the list ...
which is not something that I had allowed for.

What might be the problem is that I hold information in the plugin about
what it thinks is playing on the current device ... and did not expect
to get called for what will be coming up later so I can imagine that it
could become confused.

I'll see what I can do about it but I suspect it will not be a quick fix
as there is a lot going on here where I am at the moment.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc), kcrw,
supla finland, abc australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland