I've released a new version (2.5.0) on the Beta repository:
http://plugins.expectingtofly.co.uk/betarepo.xml
Please can I have some help with beta testing before I move it onto the
stable repository.

This version has the addition of the live stations.

I've tapped into LMS squeezebox's excellent ability to do "track based"
remote streaming to implement the BBC Live radio stations in the BBC
sounds way.
The live streams are seekable (rewind/fast forward and specific seeking)
using the standard LMS controls within the currently broadcast
programme.

I believe I've found the right LMS integration points and I believe it
should work well from whatever interface/player is being used and
switches over seamlessly from programme to programme.

I've been testing for the last few days and all seems good, but
obviously live streams are much more vulnerable to the correct buffering
so please can I have some feedback on how it is working for you before I
place on the stable repository.