cpd73 wrote:
> Option to sort favourites (enabled by default) is in the 'Browse'
> section of the 'Settings' dialog.
>
> As to deleting, are you sure you have updated? If so, you will need to
> clear your browser's cache. I made a change for 2.0, where some parts of
> Material's JS files are loaded later - as they are not initially
> required - with the intention of -slightly- speeding up initial load.
> But, the browser seems to cache these more than the reset, and a
> clear-cache and re-load is required.

Sorry for delay responding, a slight hiccup with my fav.opml becoming
corrupted, see below, not sure if it's related to the beta version?

Anyway, I have tried clearing the caches, still no difference.
Attempting to delete a favourite fails and flags a red error box
(network error) at the top of the screen, trying to drag n drop favs
displays a "no entry" sign (circle with a strike through) when I hover
over the destination folder. I think install of this beta version has
taken OK because the "local files" fix you did still seems to work ok.

Something has changed though, as opening the favourites tab now seems
noticeably slower (a blue rotating arrow appears, which didn't before).
In fact, somehow during this my fav.opml file has become corrupted with
many thousands of dummy folder entries, causing any web GUI not to load,
so something odd is going on!

Currently fixed the opml file and reverted to the stable release, happy
to try another beta though.

location 1: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1 touch, x1
controller : location 2: lms 8.0 on win 10 brix server, x2 sb radios, x1
duet receiver, x1 controller : alexa mediaserver smart skill, material
android, squeezelitex control