I hate to say me too, but two LMS systems that I look after have
suffering the same. I've set up client IDs on both, but we're still
getting the rate limiting messages.

I think there's some caching issue still. This feature has not been extensively tested... worst case shut down LMS and delete its cache.db file.

What I have noticed is that the spotify dashboard is not updating with
requests - it still says "No data available.", so has the ClientID
configuration taken? It's definitely in the configuration page.

Spotify only updates the dashboard once a day.

--

Michael