When I released this plugin I set the minimum version number 7.9.*.
When I added the audio playback I tested it against 7.9.3, but I didn't
change the minimum version number.   I figured I would hear soon enough
if it didn't work on an earlier version!
I have been careful to avoid https streaming, which I have anecdotally
heard is a problem on earlier version.

I did a spot check on the download logs on my server this morning and I
was surprised to see that 40% of the downloads of the plugin from
yesterday are from LMS versions earlier than 7.9.3!
Even a few for version 7.9.0  :eek:

I presume users of that version of LMS are not having any problems with
the plugin?