Hi, I need some advice but in very simple language please.

1. Old spotty. The icon is still in my list of apps but I can no longer
access Spotty as it tells me,  "Failed to get access token
Please check Settings/Advanced/Spotty Spotify for Squeezebox in the web
interface". Is this what I should expect?

2. The headings on old spotty are now under playlists. Is this correct?
They all work ok but some original labels from old Spotty are no longer
there e.g. Made for You; Recently Played; Liked songs; Artists; Albums;
Podcasts. Is this correct?

Many thanks,

Pete