I have a question, and maybe ask for an addition ...

In LMS there is only one picture displayed as cover art, even if there
are multiple in the folder.  With the „Music and Artist Information“
plugin a function „Local Artwork“ is added, which allows to browse and
display all artwork in a folder via the „More …“ context menu. But this
requires some clicks for navigation to get there (I least I didn’t find
a faster way).

It would be great if Material would allow to access "Local Artwork"
directly from „Now Playing“, perhaps like the Ctrl-D hotkey/„i“ icon
(which also jump to the MAI plugin to show „Current track information“).
Or open/toggle to "Local artwork" with a doublecklick or long tap on the
cover picture in „Now Playing“?

My use case would be classical music, which often has details on
works/movements/artists well-compiled on the inlay or backside of
booklet. I regularly scan it in addition to the cover, and like to see
it while listening - good way to compensate for poor classical music
tags.

Thanks,
Andreas.