philippe_44 wrote:
> I'll wait a bit for feedback from others as it works for me 100% now,
> while nothing was working when I decided to make the change (yes, I've
> been lazy, it was working up to recently and I did not look at it before
> I was impacted myself - not too many people complained and I was pretty
> busy

It is certainly working for me now and it looks like it's fixed for
Mordac as well. As for being lazy, I wouldn't call it that. More like
donating your time when available. Know that it is very much
appreciated, even if we often forget to say "thank you" and you only
hear from us when things are not working!