Hi,
First of all my excuses form my bad English.
Until the end of october I did not have problems (using lms version 8.0)
The beginning of november  I updated lms. After this I could, play
everything except high definition audio from qobuz. (using allo digione
with spdf/BNC connection.) Only noise!!
Playing Qobuz using usb connection no problem. Playing high def audio
from my nas no problem(using allo digione with spdf/BNC )
Using lms version 7.9.4  or 7.9.3 or 8.0 before november  no problems.
So, after update lms 8.0 in november the problem started only  with
using Qobuz high def audio in combination with picore player with allo
digione.(or hifiberry digipro)
Nas music no problem.
After this I tried squeezelite player with allo digione from max2play.
No probleem at all!!.
Other players   (transporter/squeezebox) no problems
I only have problems using Qobuz high definition audio  in combination
with lms 8.0 after november update, in combination .with picore player
with allo digione (or with hifiberry digi pro) with spdf/BNC out.
Now I use lms version 7.9.4 and I have no problems  at all.
What can I do to use the latest lms version  (8.0/8.1) without problems
with qobuz high definition audio and picore player with allo digione?