dborod wrote:
> Thanks, that's a good idea.
>
> I have run into one challenge... Say I'm streaming to HomePods from LMS,
> and I want to instead play something using Siri or a phone or a Mac so
> as to start the playing of non-LMS content. The new content will pay for
> a second and then get replaced with the LMS stream again. Is there way
> for AirPlay Bridge to pause playback when some other stream begins being
> played by the HomePod?

Well, normally it should stop (or power off layer in LMS, depending what
you have set) but that assumes that the player issues a DMCP command
"device-prevent-playback=1". If not, then either it does not behaves as
expected or sends another command. If you have set all log levels to
info (in the plugin's settting page, not in LMS's logging page) then the
raopbridge log should tell me if such command is sent or not (log will
say [xxxxxxxx]: remote command xxxxxxxxx)

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3