I've been using with great success Deezer in flac mode, including flow &
seeking in tracks :)

Everything seems to move to flac these days, and I was thinking with a
bit of nostalgia of my first ADSL "high speed" 512k internet access.
That was a quasi-miracle then after the 33.6k (56k never worked really)
dial-up modems. Well, not enough for flac with best compression and now
I'm streaming multiple flac while rest of the home is watching Netflix.
I'm not comparing the 60's and Y2K but just a short 15 years period.

Anyway...

NB: what's unfortunate on my SB's is that the miniPCI board they are
using is 802.11g. Anybody have heard of a 802.11n card that would be
compatible? Even if the throughput between card and main board is the
same, it's would just free up some RF timeslots.

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3